Saturday, July 3, 2010

Writer's Block #1:Seven Days

Live Journal Entry #2


Writer's Block: Seven Days

Apr. 7th, 2009 at 7:56 PM



Which day of the week do you least look forward to? And which one do you most anticipate?



So you want to know what day of the week is my favorite, huh??? The most obvious one: Friday! The end of the dreaded work week. Friday is my holiday... the world stops on Friday and I'm having me a ball, and I don't feel no pain at all, Friday is my day to play, yay! Yes, I stole the lyrics. I hear them every Friday night as the opening theme to the Mike Malloy show. I just forget who sings it... wait a minute, that's what Wikipedia is for, or I should just Google it... lol...ok. The name of the song is called "Friday is My Day" by Z. Z. Hill. I definitely enjoy this man's bumper music... ok.. off topic... and now back to the topic at hand...

The day of the week I look forward to the least: Monday. Back to work, back to the daily grind, back to the place where you spend eight hours peddling papers for people who don't appreciate you and are looking to backstab you. Is anyone who they say they are... really???...ok I just went off on another tangent. Reason? Trying to write something every day and this is not always easy to do. I am just trying to get my presence felt somewhere since right now this is the only place (and a few other blogs where some of my work is seen) where I can vent.... ok... sort of....

Location:guess.....

Mood: ditzy

Music:old interview with Dennis Kucinich and Mike Malloy (yes, I'm a fan..)

Tags:days of the week, writer's block

No comments: