Saturday, July 3, 2010

Food for Thought.... the honeymoon's over...

A foreshadowing of events to come...

Tuesday, March 03, 2009


Food for Thought... the honeymoons over...

Current mood: indifferent

Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

It's been a month now since he's gone and now that it's back to normal (or so people think), it's back to sarcasm and cold shoulders outside the family. This particular thing is funny because this time, I am not the one responsible for this situation, but someone else thinks so. Petty, I know, but true. But that's the way office politics goes I guess.

I admit I'm no angel through some of the rigamarole that's happened but by the same token, I am not one to take being harassed by anyone. If you do to me, I will retaliate. No matter how much you speak up, people find a way to make sure you're the one in the wrong and cover their tracks any way they can even if it hurts the person who is trying to do the right thing. If you're not part of someone's clique, from school to work, there will always be someone who will try to take anything good away, whether it is another coworker, a manager, or someone you would least suspect.

Sue :-)

No comments: