Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy New Year 2008!!!

Happy New Year!

Jan. 5th, 2008 at 6:14 PM



Today I'm writing live in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey. The music of the day isn't exactly music. It's Air America Radio and it's playing Seven Days in America. This radio station is great if you're a die hard liberal like me and thinks the current presidential administration bites the big one. Word of advice though... if you lean anywhere towards the right-wing politically, then listen with caution because you will not like what they have to say. Conservatives beware. If there is anyone out there in livejournal.com land that likes this topic then send me a message through the livejournal.com website.

As this is also a New Year (buh-bye, 2007!!!), I will mention a few of my resolutions: save 10 percent of the yearly income, go back to school, and try life as a single girl for awhile. (If anyone on here is looking for a girlfriend or a booty call, kindly look elsewhere because I'm not interested right now.). I also need to figure out who I am after being a girl who was in a committed relationship for the last 12 years to one dumped for an older woman (break out the Geritol, people!)I'm also looking to spruce up the resume in the field by hooking on to a per-diem position. I spent the last 10 years in the Health Information Management field aka Medical Records. That's my rant for now. Happy 2008!

Location:Ridgefield Park, NJ

Mood: calm

Music:Seven Days in America with Arianna Huffington

No comments: