Saturday, July 3, 2010

Expansion of Self

Thursday, July 10, 2008


Expansion of self...

Current mood: determined

Category: Writing and Poetry

Over the last year, I have been through some major changes in my life as mentioned in previous blogs. More recently I am realizing the kind of person I want to be and how I want to live the rest of my life. One thing I do know is that I've become much stronger and more independent.

One of my passions, as many of my close friends know, is politics. Or to be more precise, Democratic politics. Yes, I'm a Democrat! Because of my affiliation with the board of elections, I do not publicly endorse any candidate on the local or national level. If you know me well, you know which way I lean on much if not all of the issues. I tend to spend weeknights after 10 pm ET listening to Mike Malloy. He is one crazy liberal but I love him. He plays on XM 167 Air America aka America Left on XM Satellite Radio or you can listen to the online stream at www.mikemalloy.com. When I get out of work, I catch the last 90 minutes of Randi Rhodes, also on the same station. She's on from 3p-6p and she's just as outspoken. Check my top friends for their profiles. Out of curiousity, I've listened to the right wing talk shows just to see what the fuss is about. I think most of them are ignorant and just plain idiotic, who conform to the status quo.

Longer blog tonight, yes, but a lot on the mind and not much to do with it. If you get a chance give them a listen.

Sue :-) Never forget anything that makes you smile.

No comments: