Saturday, July 3, 2010

2009 Winds Down.... Major Changes Ahead...

Sunday, December 20, 2009


2009 winds down... major changes ahead...

Current mood: sad

Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

It's been a hell of a year. My entire year has changed me. It kicked off ith the death of my younger brother Nick due to Leukemia. Then I ended up without pay for three days in June due to a labor dispute at the job. Then I end up hospitalized and it takes me 3 months to "recover". I reurn to a hostile work environment and I end up lasting 2 months before I end up sick again, hospitalized again and as of last Friday, losing my job after 11 years. My world has crashed. 2010 needs to be better. It will take time, but I will be better than ever when I feel ready to come back to the world. Whenever that will be. Happy Holidays Myspacers! Peace and love....

3:45 AM 0 Comments(Add Comment)
0 KudosTranslatePowered by

No comments: