Saturday, July 3, 2010

Are people who they say they are? Really?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Are people who they say they are??? Really?!?

Current mood: determined

Category: Life

Yesterday I bumped into a former coworker who decided to tell me that a current coworker stated that she's a boss. Hell, no! Hell, freaking no! I think she was just trying to play me. But one thing I learned: people will lie, cheat, steal and bullshit their way into anything just to get what they want. Word of advice. Lie to me, play me, do anything to me and I'll squash you like a bug. Life is too short to take or play into the crap. Be who you are and if you're pissing off enough people in the statements you make, you're making an impact and a difference. It may not be what you want it to be but your voice is being heard whether people like it or not.

Sue :-)

No comments: