Saturday, July 3, 2010

Late Night Blues

Saturday, April 04, 2009


Late night blues

Current mood: restless

Category: Life

Friday night

Can't sleep

listening to talk radio

Politics being the only thing

That calms me down

Don't ask me why...

I have no idea why...

Any voice will do.

Since very few voices

Address me during the day.

Being alone

Sometimes is a blessing.

Mostly it is hostile

And painful

Where you spend time

In a place

Where you know

You don't belong

And don't exist to most.

People wonder why

you say little

And don't acknowledge them.

Why should I? I ask myself.

Why should I acknowledge

Those who don't like me

Or pretend they do

Just so they can laugh

When you walk away.

Then they can humiliate you

And plot their next move

Against you

In order to thin you from their herd.

If you don't belong somewhere

Or fit into their standards

Then they go out of their way to

Try to eliminate you

Anyway they can.

Sue :-)

No comments: