Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sue Takes On Personal Ads

Friday, July 11, 2008


Sue takes on personal ads...

Current mood: pensive

Category: Romance and Relationships

Tonight for laughs, I started looking at the personal ads. If it's free, anything goes, I guess. I know people who resort to the personal ads for dating since they're afraid, uneasy about the bar or social scene. Of course, you also get the married men looking for side action, or a little "love in the afternoon" if you will. I chuckle at some of the men who only want thin and pretty girls or one who stated he only wanted feminine girls only. One wants an Ivy League educated woman only. Ok, if you want one of those, advertise in the newspapers who service the Yale, Harvard or Columbia school population. And this is my rant for the day...

Sue :-) Never forget anything that makes you smile.

No comments: