Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Joke Post...Things You Don't Ask Your Friends... If you want them to stay your friends.

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Things you dont ask your friends.... if you want them to stay your friends

Current mood: mischievous

Category: Friends

First of all, whoever reads this, this is only meant in fun, these aren't things I would normally say or do under normal circumstances. This is just what if scenarios... not all of these are in good taste. Just wanted to warn you up front...



1. What is the size of your...(manhood, etc, pick your word)?

2. What's he/she like in the sack?

3. How big is her rack?

4. Does he/she like to (pick a sexual position, sex act, oral, etc...)..

5. Can I join you in bed sometime? (Good pick up line but only if you want to be considered slutty. Not recommended for someone you met 5 minutes ago.)



Girls...

1. Can I borrow your husband/significant other for an hour. I'm sure I have a better use for him that you have lately....

2. What's he/she like in the sack? Can I watch? (For those who are lesbian/bisexual or who just like threesomes...)

3. What's your favorite position? Wanna show me?

4. How big is his....(fill in the blank)

5. Is he the best you ever had? Do you wanna share him with me? I promise I'll return him when I'm done....



Yes, this is of extremely poor taste. It was just an exercise of how to be or not to be a friend/girlfriend/lover, etc...

Sue :-) Never forget anything that makes you smile.

No comments: