Saturday, July 3, 2010

Life After a Breakup.....

Another Livejournal transfer...


An update...

Feb. 23rd, 2008 at 10:37 PM



Well, It's been a few months since I've posted. I'm in a much better frame of mind and adjusting to being single. I'm in no rush to be involved in another relationship but it doesn't mean I've given up. I haven't. Right now, I'm just enjoying my singlehood and listening to my Air America Radio streaming on the computer. A nice quiet Saturday night. If there is someone out there, he knows who he is. If not, I just watch my brothers and sisters with their children (and grandchildren, yes, my two oldest sisters are grandmothers. And one of them isn't even 40 yet!!!) and know that my family line lives on...

Mood: determined

Music:The Best of This is America with Jon Elliott on Air America Radio

No comments: