Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Was it a mistake?

To return to a hostile place in my life? I have been through hell and back this year. I return to work after a leave of absence and the newness has worn off only to more hostility in the workplace. It may have been a mistake but it pays the bills. And much needed health insurance. A coworker made a comment that I am responsible for most of the stress brought on by myself. Ok, am I responsible for my brother's death? No, but do blame any one person? No, I blame the system but that's a whole other journal entry. Am I to blame for being harassed on the job because of defending myself and doing the right thing? No, I don't think so. The person involved has the common sense of a Matchbox car. I'm supposed to take responsibility for that? Again, no. Hell no. They probably think I'm calling out today. Guess what? They're fucking wrong. I'm not running away. I'm gonna be there every day unless they let me go. And that will be with a bang. The same way I got there. Kicking ass and taking names.

No comments: